Thursday 7 February 2013

The First 7 Days in the Art Room

1 week down!!! I had a great week in the art room. I am sooo excited to get students started on their projects. Students have been wonderful and are very enthusiastic about their first art project for this year. Keep up the enthusiasm!
Something I saw on a blog and thought it needed be on my wall!
YES!
Year 5s and 6s are getting ready to dive into their own art pieces, but not before we sort out a few goals!

Year 4s spent 1 class designing their piece of art and copying their design to a piece of calico. 4N was the first class to start sewing as their art class is on Friday and we started school on last Thursday. Needless to say I was impressed with them.

Add caption




Im glad she thinks so
Year 3s have finished creating their stories and some classes have started weaving. Judging by what I have seen so far I think we can fit another project in!





"Brekky!" how very Australian
I guess the who artistic process inspired her to create this story
Preps show off their mark making by learning about the different types of lines. Next week we paint!
Follow the Line
AMAZING RIGHT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment